Friday, June 26, 2009

amy sue, i love you [defined]

When I was younger, one of my uncles would never just call me just Amy or Amy Sue, he insisted on calling me, "Amy Sue, I love you."

And that's the the origin of this blog's title as you may have previously concluded. "amy sue, i love you" the blog happens to co-exist with my Etsy shop of the same name. [yet to be established at this time]

I have had a private blog for over a year now, but I thought a blog that I could share with everyone seemed appropriate. So here it is trying to make a little dent in this world.

Thanks for perusing.

1 comment:

Jayci said...

I'm way excited about this blog! ;o) I've been toying with the idea of an etsy shop as well lately... I'm excited to see how it works out for you! and... I'll probably be asking you all sorts of questions. :P