Monday, July 27, 2009

blog bling

So I created an "amy sue, i love you" button [on display in my sidebar].
yeah, no big deal.
whatever.

Seriously, I'm totally excited about it. I'm not saying you have to get my button...it's there if you want it. All I am saying is IF you want...you could make one for yourself. And then we could totally be blogger button BFFs.

I used Little Miss Crafty Pants' tutorial. This is the tutorial I came across first, but I'm sure there are a ton of tutorials out there [including Shabby Blogs, which also has lots of freebies available] I have used the Shabby Blogs tutorial on post dividers [not on this blog], and highly recommend it if you want a little somethin' more to spice up your blog.

Check 'em out for yourself. BFF [forever ever]

1 comment:

Jayci said...

i like it!! :) Sometimes I wish I would do away with my very basic blog look but I'm just too afraid!! I think I'd miss it too much. :P haha! I know... crazy. it's grey! but then again... a nice back drop to some pictures... I dunno.. I have to enjoy all my blog funness through yours and others!! I'm glad you indulge. :)