Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ranch avocado dip

I decided to post this recipe because I think I have promised a handful of you this very recipe, and I just can't recall who I've sent it to and who I haven't.

It's great with chips, but we recently discovered that it is a nice addition to homemade Cafe Rio. [mmmmm. me want some cafe rio now.]

One avocado
½ cup mayonnaise
½ cup sour cream
2 Tbsp. buttermilk
3 tsp. white vinegar
¼ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. dried parsley
¼ tsp. onion powder
2 dashes dried dill weed
2 dashes garlic powder
2 dashes pepper

Just use a hand mixer and mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. [your tummies will thank you]

*This recipe was an internet find like 5 years ago, so I don't take credit for it's origin...especially since it is supposed to be close to Chili's ranch avocado dip.

2 comments:

Jayci said...

MMMmmmm thanks, Amy!

dersley said...

Sounds REALLY good. I'm going to have to try it out.