Wednesday, August 5, 2009

a mom must have

This product is a must-have for moms. It takes care of the damage done to clothes no matter which end it comes out of your wee lil' babe. This has saved many an outfit in our household...I'm confident it will do the same for you. Recently, I came across my son's blessing outfit and noticed a spit-up stain right in the front. I don't know how I didn't catch that when I put it away. Of course, wanting to salvage the outfit I soaked it in the Oxiclean Baby Stain Soaker overnight, washed it, and [after a year sporting that stain] it was gone.

I heart this product.

[p.s. look for it at Target]

8 comments:

Amy said...

Jayci, I was totally thinking of you as I write this.

later.

Jayci said...

THANK YOU! ha ha ha!! I was totally surprised by your comment. for me. :D loved it. I'm still smiling. :D Mark didn't understand WHY i loved that so much, but I bet you do. Thanks!

Leslie said...

HAA!! I JUST bought a huge container of this stuff & I was going to tell you about it the other day! Great minds think alike ;) Shanna was telling me how wonderful it is.

Jenni said...

Okay, I'm definitely going to go and get this stuff and try it out. I had a few of Lizzie's baby clothes that I pulled out for the new baby and they need some major spot treatments. I hope this stuff does the trick.

Amy said...

I feel bad I didn't share this with y'all earlier...I've been using it for at least 3 years.

Jennin, I hope it works as well for you on the clothes you've had in storage as it did for me.

Amy said...

Almost four years actually.

Hipple Family said...

I can't find it! I even went to target and walgreens. Maybe order online???

Amy said...

If it's not at Target, I'd order it online. Target was the only place I could ever find it.