Wednesday, October 21, 2009

scallop and smokey

Or smokey and scallop?

What do these have in common? Nothing except I want to link to the articles before they are lost to the blogosphere forever more.

I want to remember Scalloped Edges before it is buried too far within Stephmodo's archives that I would never be able to re-locate it. I particularly want to remember where to find the circle labels and the boxes...for future reference. And possibly try my own scalloped skirt. Do I dare?

And do I dare try this how-to from Design Mom's guest Allison? I prefer the natural-istic look myself. I still wear make-up, and up until recently considered myself a minimalist of sorts in that department, but maybe that's because I don't really know what I'm doing. I'm convinced that anybody can be on magazine covers so long as they have a hair stylist, make-up artist, and photoshop at their hands.

2 comments:

Jayci said...

wow - i love the smokey eyes - and have never known how to do them before!! I'm glad you posted about it. :D AND I'd be FLATTERED if you 'linked me' - feel free to use the pictures too. I love that it turned out like I had hoped. ha! I dare you to do the "how-to!"

J and C said...

That is so fun! i haven't ever dared do it. I dont' wear makeup really naymore unless it is for church and I would feel silly with smoky eyes... But this would be a fun date night look!