Monday, January 25, 2010

team [player]

How 'bout them Colts?

And them Saints?

Although I was cheering for Brett Favre to the end. But when I listened to Hartley say making that field goal in overtime, sending his team to the Superbowl, was a dream come true for him...I felt happy for his accomplishment. And for him.

I tend to cheer on individuals, and thus will cheer for their teams. And I will always cheer for the Mannings alongside my husband, which may clue you in to which team we will be rooting for in the Superbowl.

Well, enough about that. My whole reason for starting this post is to share the Walmart commercial that aired during both games yesterday. And both times I laughed myself to tears watching this. In fact, just now when I googled it and watched it on YouTube I laughed just as hard as I did yesterday.

So if you need a laugh...go here. [and go colts]

4 comments:

Mandie said...

Wow, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, thank you! That was completely hilarious and I'm still laughing...

Natalie Gottwald said...

Yeah, that was a good laugh, now I will have to go share it with Nick!!!

Jayci said...

Oh my gosh!! That is really funny!

Jeralyn said...

That was a Good Laugh!