Monday, February 1, 2010

finding neverland

I think it's great when we can take our talents, whatever they may be, and create something meaningful for our children...which is why I love what Jayci accomplished over at Jayci's Daisies.

Jayci took her artistic talent and made these Neverland canvases for her son's room, giving him "all sorts of literary adventure with a little visual aid."

I just love how she created a treasure for her family. And added a personal touch to her home's decor (which is splendid, I might add).

With a little bit of pixie dust and a happy little thought...we can all create something meaningful to be treasured in our own families, no matter our talent.

I'm curious to know what you've made special for your special little someones? They don't even have to be little, just someone special.

To see more of these projects go here and here.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

I seriously want to order a set of these...

Jayci said...

haha Chelsea. Thanks, Amy!!

Jayci said...

ps - after I posted the London chalk, I blended and darkened the city a bit more. Now it looks a bit more... nightly? :)

Amy Sue said...

Jayci, if you printed them. I'd buy them.

Jayci said...

I don't even know how to do that!! :o\

Amy Sue said...

I don't know either. :)