Friday, July 27, 2012

Mini Loaf Pan Liners


I love baking breads in my mini loaf pans. I have never particularly enjoyed the clean-up. [if you can imagine]

I always wished they had little mini loaf liners readily available, so I could pick them up at the store when I stock up on muffin liners.  I have yet to see an actual mini loaf liner out there.  [I haven't been too diligent in my search.]  After years of spraying my pans and sometimes scratching the bottoms when getting the bread out, I finally figured out to just use two cupcake/muffin liners.

I use two liners to a loaf.  I press one side down on each liner.  And it has worked perfectly with the liners I use.

Clean-up is easy.

Plus I am excited to deliver loaves similar to this to friends and neighbors--all tucked-up neatly in cute printed liners.

post edit:  I actually did come across mini loaf liners at our local Walmart in the wedding/party section, but I still think this technique is just as effective.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't wait to have a loaf delivered to my door any day now! [hint, hint].
Pumpkin nut bread is a favorite. : )

Clever, clever you on using the two cupcake liners. Smarty.

briarrose said...

Awesome solution. Putting this to use immediately. :-)